Rancilio Silvia Pro
The timeless industrial look, robustness, efficiency and fame of the Silvia in an improved version. The Silvia Pro offers two boilers, both isolated, controllable with aProportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) electronic for each of them, two in total, which allows better stability and precision of the temperature dose after dose.
The addition of a boiler dedicated to the steam nozzle, multidirectional and in stainless steel, allows you to produce frothed milk with ease for your cappuccino, macchiato, latte and other milk-based beverages.
Its electronic display allows you to know the temperature in real time, a stopwatch and an alarm function allowing you to start the device at a pre-established temperature.
- Dimensions: 25 cm (width) by 39 cm (height) by 42 cm (depth)
- Weight: 20 kg
- Boiler type: double
- Boiler capacity: 0.3 liter (group) and 1 free (steam)
- Color and materials: Stainless steel
- Control: electronics and switches
- Cup warmer
- 58 mm group
- Maximum cup height: 3.5 inches
- Dual PID
- Pump type: vibratory
- Capsule and POD compatibility: optional
- Portafilter and basket included (58 mm)
- Removable tank with a capacity of 2 liters
- Solenoid valve
- 120V @ 1000 W
- Warm-up time: 15 minutes
- Made in italy
- 2-year parts and service warranty
With the purchase of an espresso machine and electric grinder combo, we will add a $ 50 gift card to your purchase.
à partir de 75$ (Canada)
TARIF FIXE À 9.95$
LIVRAISON LOCALE À 5.95$
(Ville de Québec, voir territoire)
Suggested ratio: 1/2
- Weigh and grind the recommended amount of coffee beans for your portafilter for a very fine grind.
- Level the coffee by tapping the portafilter or using a dispenser for best results.
- Squeeze your coffee and install your filter holder in the head group.
- Use a scale and stopwatch to control your extraction parameters if these tools are not built into your machine.
- Activate your espresso machine while starting your stopwatch.
- Let run until you get a ratio of 1 g of coffee to 2 parts of water. This should take around 30 seconds.
- Readjust the parameters of your extraction for the next time if you do not like the result in the cup (grind, amount of coffee, extraction time, pressure or temperature if possible).
Rancilio Silvia Pro