Traditional CAFEC Paper Filter - White
FSC certified traditional white Abaca paper filter.
For more flavors
Since there is no crepe paper inside, the area is small. The fine coffee powders settle in this small area, so there is little water path left, so that water can collect well inside the paper filter. By accumulating water, the aromas multiply more.
In addition, thanks to the outer layer, the outgoing coffee liquid flows smoothly.
- Thickness 0.15 mm
- Crepe on one side (no crepe inside and crepe outside)
- 100 filters per pack
Infusion method with the traditional CAFEC filter
- Bend the hatched rim about 3mm before placing it in the infusion cone to avoid leaking coffee to the bottom of the coffee filter
- Place the Flower Dripper infusion cone on your coffee cup.
- Insert the filter into the infusion cone and place your ground coffee. The ideal amount is between 10 and 12 g of coffee per cup (130 to 150ml of water).
- Pour the hot water in a small circular motion from the center outwards, then a larger motion, to wet the coffee evenly. Wait 30 seconds for degassing.
- Once the coffee grounds have fully expanded, start pouring water again in a circular motion (small to large movements), 3 to 4 times.
- Once you've reached your water/coffee ratio, remove the brew cone from your cup.