White Paper Filter - Medium Roast (pack of 100)
For balance and flavors.
The well-balanced pancake on both sides lets the water flow more smoothly. The surface is the largest among the three papers, so the water path can be kept until the last even if all the fine powder is attached. A steady flow of water results in a cup with a rich, well-balanced flavor.
- Thickness 0.28 mm
- Crepe on both sides (good balanced height)
Brewing method with the CAFEC filter
- Place the Flower Dripper infusion cone on your coffee cup. Insert the filter into the infusion cone and place your ground coffee. The ideal amount is between 10 and 12 g of coffee per cup (130 to 150ml of water).
- Pour the hot water in a rotating motion from the center outward to wet the coffee evenly. Wait 30 seconds for degassing.
- Once the coffee grounds have fully expanded, start pouring water again in a circular motion, as if you were making small circles. Pour the water slowly and close to the coffee, so that the water continuously flows over the coffee.
- When you are 2/3 of the water poured in, pour the remaining water more quickly by making larger circles.
- Once you've reached your water/coffee ratio, remove the brew cone from your cup.