Porcelain Cafec Flower Dripper - Green
What is the best brewing tool for maximizing the flavors of coffee CAFEC, as the world's leading developer of cone-shaped filter paper, launched the Flower Dripper to answer the question after much research.es.
The revolutionary idea of making gouges in the internal surface of the infusion cone allows to keep a sufficient layer of air between the paper and the `` dripper '' so that the coffee powder can expand completely as in a Nel Dripper. The cone-shaped tool therefore helps to form a deep filter layer and allow water to circulate inside the cone. Water penetrates all over the coffee powders so that the coffee taste becomes smooth but with body.This manual brewing method helps keep a deep filter layer to bring out the flavors of the coffee. In addition, the bottom of the infusion cone which ends in a serrated opening allows for better flow paths which make the infusion more stable.
It is a representative porcelain brand of Japan with a history of around 400 years. High quality porcelain clay and stone powder are mixed and fired at a very high temperature of 1300. It is a very hard and resistant mineral and its texture is very fine..
The infusion cone offers a bottom angle at its base of 60..
1 cup size:
Top Diameter: 3.75 "Base Diameter: 4" Height: 3 "..
2-4 cup format :
Top Diameter: 4.5 "Base Diameter: 4.15" Height: 3.75 "..
This item fitsCafec ABACA coffee filters FSC # 1 and # 4 certified whites whether you choose the light, medium or dark roast filter.
Suggested ratio: 1/16
- Grind 20 g of coffee (medium grind for filter).
- Heat water in a kettle to a temperature between 195°F and 203°F (91°C and 95C)..
- Use a scale and stopwatch to control the settings of your brew.
- Once the filter is placed and rinsed, add your freshly ground coffee.
- Pour in a circular motion 60 g of water.During this phase called the outbreak (bloom), gently swirl the liquid in the brew cone to submerge all of the ground coffee. Wait 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining 240g of water in two stages. Wait 30 seconds each time.
- Shake the container to mix the coffee well.
Also discover the Osmotic-Flow preparation method.