Bialetti Musa Induction
With its modern and elegant style, the Bialetti Musa is the induction coffee maker par excellence.
- Made of stainless steel
- Hinged lid with spout
- Made in italy
Suggested ratio:1/10 to 1/13
- Grind the coffee beans to obtain a slightly coarser grind than the espresso.
- Using a kettle, heat water to a temperature between 195 ° F and 203 ° F (91 ° C and 95 ° C).
- Fill the hot water tank one centimeter below the valve.
- Put the freshly ground coffee in the coffee filter, then shake it so that the grind is evenly distributed.
- Screw the two parts of the coffee maker together and place the coffee maker on the heat at medium intensity.
- When the water in the lower reservoir comes to a boil and you hear the first bubble come out, place the coffee maker under cold water to stop the extraction or wrap the lower part in a damp cloth.