Baratza Sette 30
Designed and manufactured in Seattle (WA), the Baratza Sette 30 is constructed with 40mm conical S1 burrs, designed to give an exceptional grind profile for espresso and suitable for brewing methods requiring a finer grind (eg. example, AeroPress, Hario V60 and most automatic brewers.
The Sette 30 grinds 3.5 to 5.5 grams per second, depending on setting and grind. The grinding wheels are durable and will stay sharp for many years.
This automatic grinder has a device holder that allows you to remove and reorient the arms to grind directly into a portafilter or the included grounds container. The Sette grounds container is made from an anti-static plastic, with a molded spout for easy pouring into your favorite infusion device. It has a usable capacity of 160g (for a medium grind)
- Hopper holds 10 oz (300-400g) of beans
- Translucent bin features a fill line to indicate how much to grind
- 5.5 oz (160g) grind bin capacity
- Grind speed:3.5g/second
- 40mm conical steel grinding wheels
- Weight:7 lbs (3.1 kg)
- Dimensions:13cm (w) x 40cm (h) x 24cm (d)
- 220-240VAC 50/60Hz, 240W 1.6A, class I
100-120VAC 50/60Hz, 200W 2.6A
- Manufactured and assembled in Taiwan