The AeroPress Go is the all-in-one portable version of the popular device. Optimized for people on the go, it brews American style, espresso or cold brew coffee in a compact, lightweight, durable and super portable kit. Includes AeroPress Go travel coffee press, filter cap, filter holder that can hold 20 filters, pack of 350 filters, spoon, stirrer and lid.
- Materials:polypropylene and thermoplastic elastomer; silicone cover.
- The AeroPress is phthalate and bisphenol free, including bisphenol-A (BPA) and bisphenol-S (BPS).
- Made in the United States
à partir de 75$ (Canada)
TARIF FIXE À 9.95$
LIVRAISON LOCALE À 5.95$
(Ville de Québec, voir territoire)
- Grind 12.5 g of coffee (slightly finer grind than for filter)
- Heat water in a kettle to a temperature between 195 ° F and 203 ° F (91 ° C and 95 ° C).
- Use a scale and stopwatch to control the settings of your brew.
- Place a filter in the holder and screw it onto the brew chamber.
- Add the ground beans and shake the AeroPress to level the coffee bed.
- Pour 200g of water, then place the plunger on the brewing chamber while lifting it slightly to create a suction effect.
- Wait 1 and a half minutes.
- While holding the two parts of the AeroPress well, swirl the coffee and water inside the brewing chamber so that everything is in good contact.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Gently squeeze the plunger.