The AeroPress allows you to make a manual infusion known as a filter as well as strong coffees that are more like an espresso infusion. It leaves no grain in your cup (unlike a French press) and it's easy to clean and free of bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalate. Usually used for the home, its compact, lightweight and durable design makes it the perfect coffee accessory for camping, hiking, boating or just traveling. Makes 1 to 3 cups per squeeze in about two minutes
- Produces regular American-style coffee
- Produces an espresso-style coffee used as the base for a latte and other types of espresso
- Leaves no grain in your cup
- Easy to clean
- Bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalate free
- Dimension: 11.5 "x 4.5" x 4.5 "
We are talking about a ratio of around 100g of coffee per liter of water for an espresso and 75g of coffee per liter of water for a filter. The Aeropress makes 1 to 3 cups per squeeze in about a minute and produces an espresso-style coffee that is used as the base for latte and other types of espresso.
Includes: 350 filters, chamber, plunger, filter cap, filter holder, funnel, stirrer and shovel.
Suggested ratio: 1/16
- Grind 15 g of coffee (slightly finer grind than for filter)
- Heat water, in a kettle, to a temperature between 195F and 203F (91C and 95C).°C).
- Use a scale and stopwatch to control the settings of your brew.
- Place a filter in the holder and screw it onto the brewing chamber.
- Add the ground beans and shake the AeroPress to level the coffee bed.
- Pour in 240g of water, then place the plunger on the brewing chamber while lifting it slightly to create a suction effect.
- Wait 1 and a half minutes.
- Holding both sides of the AeroPress firmly, swirl the coffee and water inside the brewing chamber so that they are in good contact.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Gently squeeze the plunger.