Job offer - Position:Marketing coordinator
The Société des Cafés wants to be an actor of change in the democratization of specialty coffee in Quebec. It contributes to the discovery of the know-how of roasters from here and elsewhere, mainly through the sale of specialty coffee bags, specialized accessories and possibly a series of workshops and training.
Position: Marketing coordinator
The person sought will be responsible for coordinating all marketing actions at different levels through communication tools such as social networks, newsletter, blog, online sales tools, etc. In addition to an excellent level of French, the person sought will have to demonstrate a marked interest in improving their daily understanding of the purchasing behavior of each consumer profile and proposing efficient online actions.
- Participate in the planning, writing and animation of social networks and other communication tools such as the newsletter, from a content calendar
- Becomes familiar with the needs of target audiences and continuously identifies opportunities to develop tailored informational and promotional messages
- Offers innovative ideas in customer acquisition methods based on the buying behavior of different targets and touch points
- Constantly measures results and suggestions for improving marketing action
- Participate in the coordination of photo needs
We are looking for a person:
- Organized and proactive
- Friendly, empathetic and motivated
- Experienced with various social media management and content management tools
- Courteous, who demonstrates interpersonal skills, autonomy and good judgment, who has a sense of priorities and responsibilities
- Punctual, reliable, respecting its commitments and the established work schedule
- Bilingual (an asset)
- Love coffee (a great asset)
Whatever your academic background (whatever interests us all the same), we will above all judge your professional and personal aptitudes;))
Full-time, part-time or even teleworking position as needed, depending on the availability of the rare pearl!