Moka Express 18 cups
The coffee maker from the famous Italian brand Bialetti. Makes up to 18 cups of espresso (1110 ml) in just 6 to 8 minutes.
- Made of polished aluminum
- Hinged lid with spout
- Dimensions: 15.5 (base) x 19 cm (height) 32.2 cm (height)
- Made in italy
Suggested ratio: 1/10 to 1/13
- Grind the coffee beans to obtain a slightly coarser grind than espresso.
- Using a kettle, heat water to a temperature between 195°F and 203°F (91°C and 95C)..
- Fill the hot water tank one centimeter below the valve.
- Put the freshly ground coffee in the coffee filter, then shake it so that the grind is evenly distributed.
- Screw the two parts of the coffee maker together and place the coffee maker on the heat at medium intensity.
- When the water in the lower reservoir comes to a boil and you hear the first bubble come out, place the coffee maker under cold water to stop the extraction or wrap the lower part in a damp cloth.