Gaggia Classic Pro - Red
When it comes to value for money, the Gaggia Classic Pro is best in class with commercial-grade parts that put it ahead of other mid-range devices. Designed and made in Italy in Tuscany, the Gaggia Classic Pro offers full control and the capabilities for real quality coffees, whether it's espresso, latte, cappuccino and more. More than 80 years of development can be found under the hood since Achille Gaggia's first pump espresso machine in 1938.
- Offers commercial grade group, 58mm portafilter and baskets plus solenoid valve to keep pucks dry for easy disposal;
- Three baskets:single dose (7g), double dose (16g) and double walls (14g);
- Boiler equipped with fully integrated 1425 W heating elements to heat water to avoid leaks like cheaper appliances;
- The built-in stainless steel mug warmer is passively heated to 120°F by the boiler just below the surface;
- The included pressurized basket provides a beginner-friendly introduction to espresso.